Thursday, October 11, 2012

9…


NINE YEARS! Yup... that went super quick. I mean seriously...what the hell! It feels like yesterday I was getting ready to say “I do” for the first time, and the last. See I know I will always be with this man. He is the love of my life. 
Sure we have our struggles, our fights, our makeupsbut here is the thing about us... we always figure it out, we always come up stronger, we always, always forgive and move on. We try hard everyday! It's so worth it. I know the two of us will always keep trying, and work extra hard because we know both of us are worth it. I am so thankful for the life he has given me and continues to make it better! He has given me two beautiful, amazing children, and he is truly the most amazing dad! and if I am being honest, the MOST amazing husband. So basically what I am saying in this super short post of mine is...

I am a pretty lucky girl living in this world with this man and this life!! 
Love you Vinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment