Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What to BLOG about…

I am sitting here, looking at all of my pictures, trying desperately to figure out what the hell to blog about. But the overwhelming feeling is taking over. It's been too long since I have blogged and to start from the last time I blogged…well, I would be here for days with updates.

Blogging really needs to be more than random posts every nine months - what the hell is wrong with me. It's not like I don't have the time. Don't get me wrong, I will take playing with my kids - or binge netflix watching any day! But seriously! This is ridiculous. I mean, I want to journal my life, my kids, my thoughts and feelings. I should make time to do that! I need to learn to stick with something and just do it…RIGHT? RIGHT!

Well, I can only give it my best…and see what happens. Hopefully I can be more consistent.

For now, I will add a few favorite moments…

Love this girl so much, she works hard at everything she does. So proud of her.

My 38th birthday with the love my life. Love him.

This boy. What can I say? He is the most amazing, hilarious little boy I know, and he is mine!


One of my favorite things I have come across lately. Chatbooks!! Love these so much.

AVAH! My dancer.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I just opened my blog today for the first time in a while! Fun to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to do my best. I do love blogs!! I need to keep up on it! You should too!! Love seeing what you are up too!

      Delete