Sunday, September 9, 2012

Busy Summer…

…very busy! Honestly I can't believe how fast the summer went! It was fun, busy, and HOT! Actually even though we are getting into my favorite time of year, it's still pretty hot, today 9.9.12 it's supposed to get in the 90's. I need my sweater weather!! Where are you?

We did a lot of fun things this summer, went to the dam and the lake, had a lot of BBQ's with friends and family, we even headed to Idaho and went to our first barn dance! We ended the summer (and start to fall) with a fun trip to the zoo!



Lots of fun playing in the sand and water!!


 We love baseball (and really all sports) in this family!


Barn Dance, it was a lot of fun! I think we would totally do it again!


 





Hogle Zoo! Sept. 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! you have such a beautiful family! Miss you guys. i really want to bring my whole bunch and just hang out! love you!

    ReplyDelete