Sunday, September 30, 2012

Forever Friends…

I love friends! Especially friends that you've had since you were a child, who you were close with, and then not so much. But it doesn't really matter that you don't talk everyday, because when your together, nothing really changes! I have that kind of friend, and this weekend we were able to spend almost 24 hours together! Jessi and her ADORABLE and I am serious when I say ADORABLE family came to Logan this weekend to go to USU Homecoming game. We had a blast! The kids got to play, the adults got to hang out, talk and laugh, and we all got to watch some Awesome Aggie Football! It was a great weekend, and I think it needs to happen MORE often! 

 It really doesn't get any cuter than this! Derek, Austin, Addison and Avah

This is totally Jessi! She is one of the happiest, sweetest people I know!


Jack, Derek, Avah and Addison! (missing Austin)


My BFF!

The boys! Paul, Max and Vin

Derek Dom! (and cute Austin to the left)
Roasted Marsh mellows at a parade = GENIUS!

Thanks Dowdy family for coming up and playing with us! We just love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment