Sunday, September 9, 2012

Turning FIVE!

This little girl is becoming quite the young little lady! I am so proud of her, and all of the things she is willing to try and accomplish, and can you believe that she is in Kindergarten! Seriously! I have a five year old that started kindergarten this year. It's unbelievable to me, how fast life goes.

We started off the summer with her 5th birthday party! We had a pajama's and pancake themed party! I have to say it was a success! The kids arrived in there pj's and had pancakes, read stories, got little blankets as party favors, it was a blast!! A perfect way to start her 5th year of this amazing life!

not a very good pic, but this is her invite!

Cute, cute Archer!
fruit loop necklaces!
fleece blankets for the guests
story time by Miss Reagan
all the cute party guests!! what a fun group of kids!

Blowing out the candles

Make a wish, my sweet girl.

center pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment